CONFIDENT SOLUTIONS, LLC
BRIDGING THE GAP BY EMPOWERING CHILDREN, FAMILIES, AND SCHOOLS THROUGH MAKING MINDFUL CONNECTIONS.
Registration for summer social skills classes are open! Please fill out this Google registration form if you are interested in enrolling your child in one of the classes. Classes for elementary students will take place some Sunday afternoons from 1:00-2:00. The teen group will be some Sundays from 2:00-3:00. The dates are as follows: June 6, June 20, July 11, July 25, August 8, and August 22. You can sign up for one class or sign up for all six! The address is :
Process for new families:
1. Fill out the Google registration form.
2. Wendy will call you after it has been received.
3. A required comprehensive speech and language evaluation with special attention to pragmatic language will be scheduled prior to enrollment in a class. (cost is $150) This session takes about 90 min.
4. Meet with Wendy within 10 days to discuss results and to determine which class would be the best fit for your child.
5. Begin attending class!
Process for existing families:
1. Fill out registration form.
2. Wendy will call you to discuss the best options.
3. Begin attending classes.
If you are interested in a comprehensive evaluation, send Wendy an email to set up a time.
An invoice will be sent after receiving your registration form. Payment will be prior to the beginning of class. Each week (for a group) the cost is $42 for one hour. Wendy will work with the group for 40 minutes and then meet with the parents for 20 minutes. The parent meeting allows the parents to learn the terminology, ask questions or express concerns.
For more information about social skills groups, click here.