CONFIDENT SOLUTIONS, LLC
BRIDGING THE GAP BY EMPOWERING CHILDREN, FAMILIES, AND SCHOOLS THROUGH MAKING MINDFUL CONNECTIONS.
Registration for social skills classes are open! Please fill out this registration form and email it to email@example.com if you are interested in enrolling your child in one of the classes. Classes for elementary students will take place Thursday evenings from 6:00-7:00. The teen group will be Saturdays from 10:30-11:30. The teen class is a 6 week session. The address is :
Process for new families:
1. Fill out the registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Wendy will call you after it has been received.
3. A required comprehensive speech and language evaluation with special attention to pragmatic language will be scheduled prior to enrollment in a class. (cost is $150) This session takes about 90 min.
4. Meet with Wendy within 10 days to discuss results and to determine which class would be the best fit for your child.
5. Begin attending class!
Process for existing families:
1. Fill out registration form and email it email@example.com.
2. Wendy will call you to discuss the best options.
3. Begin attending classes.
If you are interested in a comprehensive evaluation, send Wendy an email to set up a time.
Elementary classes will begin in January and end in May. New sessions will begin again in August. The teen class dates are 1/11/2020, 1/18/2020, 1/25/2020, 2/1/2020, 2/8/2020, 2/15/2020. No classes will be held when school is out- winter break, spring break, etc. We will follow Cabarrus County Schools Calendar (See attached).
An invoice will be sent the first week of each month for that month. Payment will be due by the 15th of each month. Each week (for a group) the cost is $42 for one hour. 6 week sessions will be billed per session ($252) and is due prior to the first session. Private sessions are $60/hour. Wendy will work with the group or individual for 40 minutes and then meet with the parents for 20 minutes. The parent meeting allows the parents to learn the terminology, ask questions or express concerns.
A teacher letter will be provided once a month for each group. This letter provides information regarding terminology and how to help your child be successful across settings.
For more information about social skills groups, click here.