CONFIDENT SOLUTIONS, LLC
BRIDGING THE GAP BY EMPOWERING CHILDREN, FAMILIES, AND SCHOOLS THROUGH MAKING MINDFUL CONNECTIONS.
Wendy Britt is a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist who currently sees patients from pediatrics through adults with a variety of Speech and Language Impairments. Therapy can take place in your home or in our office at 1905 JN Pease Place, Suite 201 Charlotte, NC 28262.
Areas of Speech & Language Services:
• Articulation: accurate production of speech sounds
• Language: word meanings and relationships, sentence structure and grammatical markings
and social skills during communication
• Phonological Awareness: awareness of sounds and ways to manipulate them
• Auditory Processing: The mental processing of language and auditory stimuli
• Stuttering: Smooth, Fluid Speech
• Augmentative Communication: alternative forms of communication for those who cannot
• Voice Disorders: techniques to treat strained, breathy, hoarse, soft, loud, or nasal voices
Medicaid or private pay
Call us to set up an initial appointment or have your physician fax a doctor's order to 980-225-0229.
Telephone: Wendy Britt 704-995-6896